Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

Friday, April 24 is the last day of Intuit's "Share and Win" business grant contest and I have an article I'd love for you to read. My article is called "Diversify to Survive" and has tips on how to use your skills in many ways - all of which will help your core business grow. If you like my tips, please rate the article to help me get considered for a generous business grant of $5,000! Consider it your Random Act of Kindness for the day. :) Here's a special hint: you can actually click on all 3 types of ratings (at the bottom of the article) for a super boost of Soapylove support!

Thank you so much! Have a great weekend!

Click here to go to my article.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Debbi
I gave you an award on my blog. Please stop by and check it out.

Thank you,
Michele