Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some Overdue Thanks!

I'd like to thank the following people for the Soapy Love they've been sending my way!

Donna Maria of IBN for her recent interview with me about Let's Get Soapy.

Romantic Homes Magazine for their double soapsicle feature in the June issue.

Anne-Marie for her Soapylove shout out in her guest blog post on Cakespy.

To Craft: on Twitter for their tweety love of my soapy Mini Cooper.

And last, but not least, thanks to Carol from Out of Eden Soaps for her Soapy Pride! She was showing off her Soapylove tee in North Carolina. Love those glam glasses!

Thank you so much! Your support is what keeps Soapylove going strong. xoxo!

BTW, I have more of those tees. I just haven't had the time to take pics of them. They're really awesome - in nice stretch cotton, with pink glittery ink, in white and pink. One of these days! :)

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Nice photo! I proudly wore my SoapyLove shirt last week =) And, your projects deserve all the link love you're getting - they are definitely cutting edge.