Friday, June 19, 2009

Video: The Making of a Soap Mini Cooper


Since posting the photo of my soap Mini Cooper, I heard several comments like "I'd love to see how you did that!" So yesterday I made this little video as I make a red, checkered roof Mini. I didn't add any captions, but if you'd like to read more detail about the steps, please check out my post at the Teach Soap forum.

For lots of great tutorials, check out Let's Get Soapy, and for my book (coming out this fall), reserve your copy on Amazon. Thanks!!

6 comments:

Ka fée said...

Wonderful !! Which talent you have ;-)

Cibaria Soap Supply said...

I enjoy viewing your videos! Very helpful!

Anne-Marie said...

AMAZING! You are a soapy goddess.

Tammy said...

That was AWESOME! It was like watching a cartoon-that teaches you something-way better than PBS!
My boys enjoyed it too-they want one now.

Unknown said...

It is awesome and being deaf no sound is fine with me. You need to make more tutorials you did a wonderful job both on the tutorial and the MINI COOPER!
sandi
sassysoapsnsuch

Lori at The Nova Studio said...

WOW! Not only are you a The "Glycerin (soap) Goddess" (like anne-marie said) but equally as important, you are the queen of the Flip Video and E-Zines (etc.) to be able to bring it to all of us so artfully. Awesome videos! Keep up the great work. We ALL heart Soapylove!

p.s. Can't wait to see you at The Nova Studio on August 8th teaching us your magic! http://tinyurl.com/mpclass (and yes my friends, that was a shameless plug :o)