Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Are You a Maniac? Come Join Us!

Chances are excellent that you make melt and pour soap. Or maybe you own a shop and sell them there, or maybe you just love soap crafting of all persuasions! Well then you qualify as an M&P Maniac!

I have a group on the Indie Beauty Network called M&P Mania and I would love to have you join. We have lots of discussion topics there and all of them revolve around M&P - whether it's about colorants, soap trends, artistic uses for glycerin soap, class announcements, or whatever else!

If you're not an Indie Beauty Network member, that's no problem. You don't have to be to join my group. While you're there check out lots of great community discussions on the Indie Beauty site and meet other indies like you, too. I guarantee that you'll learn something new!

See you there!

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I joined! Very excited to join the M & P group and talk soap with fabulous creative people.

Donna Maria @ Indie Business said...

Debbie,

Thanks for sharing your group here! You sure have lots of members! I know they are all amazed and inspired by your beautiful work.

Hi A-M: Wish I could be with you guys this weekend. Have fun. Post pictures and video!!

xoxo