Monday, August 10, 2009

Mark Your Calendars and Tune In!

Donna Maria Coles Johnson, founder and CEO of the Indie Beauty Network and Indie Business Media, has invited me to be a guest on Indie Business Radio on August 31, from 1:00 - 1:50 ET. The show is called "Craft Your Way Up" and we will discuss how Soapylove came to be, how I juggle so many projects in addition to being a mom of 2 little kiddos, and chat about my new book!

Donna Maria has been one of my mentors since I started to get really active online with my business. She is a wealth of knowledge, support, and one of my best cheerleaders! I was lucky enough to meet her personally at the HSMG Conference this year in Palm Springs (in picture above).

Indie Business Radio
"Craft Your Way Up"
Monday, August 31
1:00 - 1:50PM Eastern Time
(10:00 for me in California!)
http://indiebusinessradio.com

Indie Business Radio has an amazing line up of guests this month. Check them all out here. You can even listen to recorded shows here. I hope you'll tune in!

3 comments:

Sunbasilgarden said...

I've got to tune in!!! woohoo. Can't wait to hear you live too.

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

nice!

Jennifer T. said...

I'm looking forward to it!