Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The New Soapylove Website and Winter eZine Have Arrived!

I am beyond excited to announce that my new, super fabulous* website is now live! You can now find everything in Soapyland under one roof, including all Let's Get Soapy eZines!

If you have a minute, please head over and check it out. It looks completely different! New features are:
  • Entire collection of Soapy Pops, including the brand new Mint Chip and 2 holiday styles.
  • An exclusive area for wholesalers so shop owners can now place orders online anytime.
  • A registration option so you can save your payment option and make future orders super quick.
  • All eZines can be purchased right on my site instead of at a secondary site.
  • Entire area dedicated to soapmakers where you can find Soapylove class schedule, links to Soapylove supplies, and sites where you can buy the book.
  • Finally, a whole page dedicated to all the social media where Soapylove appears.
It's all designed to make it easier and more fun for you to find just what you need! And right now I have TWO great specials to celebrate!
  1. Get free shipping on all Soapy Pops through November 6. Just enter SOAPYLAUNCH during checkout to get the discount!
  2. The new Winter issue of Let's Get Soapy is on Early Bird special for only $12 through this Friday, too. Don't miss it!
I would love to hear what you all think. Please comment here and let me know! Otherwise, I'll see you there! :)

*The super fabulousness is completely due to my sister, Cheryl Jackson, who took the amazing new photos for the site and the super talented website design team at Aeolidia. I could not have asked for a better experience from design concept to site implementation.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Very cool design!! So bright and funky!!

Kathleen

Erica P. said...

The new site looks great. It fits the style of your products better. Professional, well-organized, and cute. Well done!

Miranda said...

Do I sense someone else with a shoe fetish?! :D

Awesome, Debbie! I'm liking the changes.

Brigette said...

Your site looks great! Very user friendly. Love the color scheme.

Celine @ Soaperstar said...

Congratulations!!! I've also opened my website too .. best of luck!!!

Nuria said...

Congratulations Debbie!! Your new website looks marvellous, I wish you all the best.
Love from Spain.

edessedesigns said...

Debbie! The new website looks so great! You are such an inspiration to me! Keep up the amazing work!