Monday, October 1, 2007

Baby Shower Time!


This weekend my mom, sister, and sister-in-law hosted a really nice baby shower for me and my baby (due in a few weeks). It was so nice! I got lots of wonderful gifts, and some much needed hand-me-downs from my nieces. Although my house is in shambles and I have not carved out a space for the co-sleeper yet, I'm feeling much more prepared.

This is my last week at work, so the next couple of weeks will be dedicated to "nesting." I can't wait to get our house clean and organized!!

Thanks to my sister Cheryl for this sweet picture of my nieces Natalie and Allison, and nephew Nicholas, helping me open gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congts. You look great. Wish you the very best!

Alexa said...

Hey Debbie! Thx for posting that comment on my blog! I can't wait to meet my newest adorable cousin!
♪♪♪Love Ya!♪♪♪