Friday, March 21, 2008

The Cat's Out of the Bag, and Her Name is Oprah!


cat in the bag, originally uploaded by surekat.

Okay, so here's the big news: Soapylove is getting a full page feature in the July issue of O Magazine!!! Out of no press skills of my own, I am getting the holy grail of all exposure. It's truly unbelievable.

After I stopped jumping up and down with excitement when I got the news, I am now facing some major major decisions about how to manage that kind of business.

I'm getting as much advice as I can from some very experienced and savvy friends, and trying not to get in over my head.

Anyway - that's all for now. I'll post about the steps I'm taking to brace for the "Oprah Effect," so check back often to witness what will surely be a major roller coaster ride!

Thank you Surekat for letting me blog your great photo!!

3 comments:

Heather@Twin Birch said...

That is just AWESOME!!! Congratulations! You and your beautiful soap really deserve that kind of attention!!! Good luck! :)

Anne-Marie said...

WOW! That is the coolest thing. Ever. I am so proud of you =))

The Funk Soap Co. said...

Congratulations! That is the greatest! :)