Monday, March 24, 2008

Crap.


Ice Cream, originally uploaded by youknowlinzo.

It totally figures. I have known about the O Magazine thing for a LONG time and I've kept myself from announcing it on my blog until this last post, and what do you know? I just got an email saying it has been edited out.

I got every reassurance from the assistant editor that it was a sure thing, I got a message from the Beauty Director telling me to prepare myself for majorness since a full page in O Magazine is a very big deal... yadda yadda yadda.

So even though I'm tempted to just delete my last post, I won't. It just goes to show that things on life are so uncertain and it's hard to really count on anything that's not in your immediate control.

What can I say? I'm devastated. But I'm grateful the editor let me know as soon as she could so I could plan accordingly. Now I'm going to sit on the couch and cry.

Poo.

Post a Comment