Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New Pics - Technicolor Soapsicles!


Aahhh... color! I love bright colors and rainbows! I never knew I had such a weakness for hypercuteness until I started making soap. When I was in college getting my fashion design degree I fantasized about a whole collection in just cream, black, and brown! That's a far cry from what I'm doing now!

I'm going to my sister's house on Friday to take more shots of the soapsicles in containers to show how fun they are as centerpieces for parties. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

very festive and fun photo....not to mention the colors are fabulous!

Suds to Love said...

I love the soapsicles in the colorful bucket, they are screaming "pick me to be your center piece."

CastoCreations said...

oooooooooooooooooooo Me likey! :)