Thursday, September 18, 2008

Get Ready to Have Some Soapy Fun at the Suds n Scrubs Holiday Workshop!

**PLEASE NOTE: DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO NOVEMBER 15.
If you live in the San Diego area, please join me on November 15 for the "Suds and Scrubs Holiday Workshop!" Come make lots of bath and body goodies for all the good girls and boys on your gift list. You'll make soaps, lotions, sugar scrubs, and bath salts. Best of all, everything is provided. Show up empty handed and leave with a full bag!

This workshop is easy and loose. I'll give you your supplies, show you what to do, and you'll do the rest! Choose from a great selection of fragrances, colors, botanicals, and other products to make your projects just the way you like. No experience is necessary and you're guaranteed great results!

I have two different kits to fit your list. The Santa's Helper Kit which will make 2 of each project for $25; and Santa's Kit, which will make 4 of each project for $35 - that's 16 goodies you'll go home with! Kids 8 years and older are welcome with an accompanying adult.

Save some money and have a great time. RSVP to debbie@soapylove.com by October 24. There are only 20 spots! Feel free to email me with any questions.

Click here to see the full flyer for you to print out or save to your computer.

2 comments:

Erin Nowak, Designer and Illustrator said...

Too bad I'm on the East Coast! This workshop sounds great and so affordable! I'm off to visit some of your tutorial pages though...:)

Armi said...

I wish I lived there on the mainland at times like these. I would love to attend your workshop! I'm sure everyone who signs up will have a blast though. :)