Tuesday, October 28, 2008

8 Tutorials Now Available! Get Ready for the Holidays!

For all of you avid Daily Ditties readers, I promised you new holiday soap tutorials, and now they are ready! I just posted 4 brand new soap tutorials in my Etsy shop. Soon they will also be available on my main site, but for all of you getting a head start, I didn't want to make you wait!

You will find:
Frosty Vintage Tree Soaps (under the tree)
Sugar Plum Ornament Soaps (on the tree)
Fancy Ball Ornament Soaps (in the middle under the tree)
Glittery Glass Ball Ornament Soaps (not pictured)

If you go to my shop and click on the Soapy Tutorials section, you will find these and my year-round soap designs. Once you make your purchase, I will email the tutorials to you as PDF's which you can print at home. Fast and easy!

All of my supplies came from Bramble Berry except the ball molds ("Cheap Soap Molds - Round"). If you get a project and have a question please feel free to write me. Each project has great photos to help you along, but I'm always available to help.

Thanks and I hope you like them! Happy Soaping!

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Yippeee! I love your photographs - they are very appealing. And, I also like that you didn't just do red and green and instead, made something beautiful that clearly says "seasonal" without resorting to the normal colors.

Brigette said...

Yeah!!! I have been anxiously awaiting these tutorials. Thank you for doing them. I learn so much from your postings. I can't wait to see what I learn from these.

Armi said...

Yay, I got mine already! Thanks, Debbie! I was skimming over each tutorial as I printed them up and I was like "Duh! Why didn't I think of that?!". I still wish that I could buy this in book form with your other tutorials though! :)
And your niece looks beautiful as your model BTW!

Armi said...

I have Brambleberry's flexible dome molds and found out that it is perfect for making the Fancy Ball Ornament and Glittery Glass Ball Ornament soaps too, just that you're going to need at 2-4 molds for making the Glittery Glass soaps. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for that tip, Armi! It would be great for everyone to be able to get their supplies all in one place!

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone - I hope you enjoy the tutorials! :)