Monday, December 22, 2008

Get Ready for Let's Get Soapy!

After the success of my holiday tutorials, I am very encouraged by your desire to learn! I love creating soap projects and every season brings new inspiration. There are lots of other things about soap crafting that I love, too. Like packaging ideas, technique tips, and product reviews. So I thought, "why not create a Soapylove magazine?!" So I did!

"Let's Get Soapy" is my new digital magazine (eZine) that will have all of those things and more! There are 3 new projects, a trend page, technique tips, and a complete supply directory. You'll be able to buy it online just like my tutorials, and I'll email it to you as a pdf. You can read it on your screen or print it out. So easy!

I will have it ready by January 1 on www.soapylove.com. Sign up for my newsletter to get notified of its release and even get a special rate on the premier issue!

Thanks so much for inspiring me to keep bringing you more and more soaping ideas. I think I'd implode if I didn't have you to listen to me! :)
Post a Comment