Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Let's Get Soapy" is now available! Hurry for a special rate!

Yay! After lots of hard work and fun soap designing, the first issue of "Let's Get Soapy" is now ready for you! And since you are a Soapylove Daily Ditties reader, you can get in on a special sneak preview rate. Starting on Saturday, 1/3, the eMag will cost $15. But if you go to the "Let's Get Soapy" drop page before then you can get it for $12! You'll be able to download and print it immediately.

What will you find in this issue? I'm so glad you asked!

I have poured lots of love into this first ever eMag devoted just to glycerin soapmaking! I've designed three all new projects, a product review (for the baby onesie soaps) and lots more. There are clear pictures to help you through the steps (which aren't hard, but you're probably a visual person like me!), and other articles you're sure to enjoy. There's a trend board to inspire you, a special page on how to multiply your colorant collection in a snap, and a whole page of packaging ideas! So you can see that it's jam packed with all sorts of soapy goodies.

I want you to love melt and pour soapmaking as much as I do. If you're not already a soap addict you will be after you get "Let's Get Soapy!" Plus there is even a special discount for my favorite soap supplier in the back.

So don't delay - get yours today! :)
Post a Comment