Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Let's Get Soapy" is now available! Hurry for a special rate!

Yay! After lots of hard work and fun soap designing, the first issue of "Let's Get Soapy" is now ready for you! And since you are a Soapylove Daily Ditties reader, you can get in on a special sneak preview rate. Starting on Saturday, 1/3, the eMag will cost $15. But if you go to the "Let's Get Soapy" drop page before then you can get it for $12! You'll be able to download and print it immediately.

What will you find in this issue? I'm so glad you asked!

I have poured lots of love into this first ever eMag devoted just to glycerin soapmaking! I've designed three all new projects, a product review (for the baby onesie soaps) and lots more. There are clear pictures to help you through the steps (which aren't hard, but you're probably a visual person like me!), and other articles you're sure to enjoy. There's a trend board to inspire you, a special page on how to multiply your colorant collection in a snap, and a whole page of packaging ideas! So you can see that it's jam packed with all sorts of soapy goodies.

I want you to love melt and pour soapmaking as much as I do. If you're not already a soap addict you will be after you get "Let's Get Soapy!" Plus there is even a special discount for my favorite soap supplier in the back.

So don't delay - get yours today! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought the first issue, Debbie...I am SOOO excited!!!

Tammy said...

Hi Debbie, I got mine and I cant wait to use your techniques for my foodie goodies. Thanks for the coupon too, Ill be getting my soapsicles soon :)
Tammy

Armi said...

I just bought mine and can't wait for my next day off to go through the first issue and try out the different projects! Thanks, Debbie! :)

Brigette said...

I got mine. Looking forward to trying out the projects. Thanks for the discount.

France said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! You must be SO proud of yourself (even more, you have so much talent!!)

Well done!!
What a great way to start a new year! Happy New Year!!!

CandleStudio Gatlinburg said...

Debbie, I am so thrilled & inspired by the first issue. Thank you so much!