Saturday, January 3, 2009

Soapylove is on Indie Shopping TV!


On Wednesday I was so delighted to get a phone call from Donna Maria, President of the Indie Beauty Network, letting me know that she had chosen Soapylove for a special feature on her new online shopping concept, "Indie Shopping TV." She said that in a few days it would be ready to view, and voila! Today it's ready!

Donna Maria is the host and I couldn't be happier with how she presented my soaps. I have seen her feature other indie brands such as Cactus & Ivy, miSpa, and EC Stewart Designs. She also has a great networking opportunity called Indie Cafe, which is a live chat session on Monday nights at 10:00pm EST. It's a great chance to meet folks and share business tips!

I'm sure it will be a great piece for potential buyers to watch. Showing the packaging and unwrapped soaps is very helpful and clear. There's no hiding anything on that video! It's a very trustworthy way of showing items.

Thanks again, Donna, for the feature. I'm so excited to share it with everyone I know! :) And for Daily Ditties readers, I hope to see you at Indie Cafe!
Post a Comment