Saturday, January 3, 2009

Soapylove is on Indie Shopping TV!


On Wednesday I was so delighted to get a phone call from Donna Maria, President of the Indie Beauty Network, letting me know that she had chosen Soapylove for a special feature on her new online shopping concept, "Indie Shopping TV." She said that in a few days it would be ready to view, and voila! Today it's ready!

Donna Maria is the host and I couldn't be happier with how she presented my soaps. I have seen her feature other indie brands such as Cactus & Ivy, miSpa, and EC Stewart Designs. She also has a great networking opportunity called Indie Cafe, which is a live chat session on Monday nights at 10:00pm EST. It's a great chance to meet folks and share business tips!

I'm sure it will be a great piece for potential buyers to watch. Showing the packaging and unwrapped soaps is very helpful and clear. There's no hiding anything on that video! It's a very trustworthy way of showing items.

Thanks again, Donna, for the feature. I'm so excited to share it with everyone I know! :) And for Daily Ditties readers, I hope to see you at Indie Cafe!

7 comments:

@HolisticMom on Twitter said...

Congrats, this is awesome news! =D

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

congrats! I am sure that will get you all kinds of new customers.

Armi said...

Congratulations! It's a wonderful feature video - I hope you get more customers!

Anonymous said...

I came across that on my own last night and thought D-M did a wonderful job showcasing your gorgeous soaps! Congrats!

Anne-Marie said...

I watched this - was just a few minutes late for the live version (drats) but saw it on the IndieTv site and loved how your soaps came across.

They're so creative, colorful and downright addicting in person and video was a perfect medium to showcase that.

Lisa @ Serah's said...

Congratulations! Donna did an amazing job of showing of your soaps!

Anonymous said...

Debbie: I'm so glad you shared the video. Thanks for the kudos on the job we did, but I have to say it was all due to your wonderful products! I love showcasing the creativity and passion of Indies and you are all over it on both -- hands down! My kids love the soap too, so double bonus for us! You go girl!