Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Video Tutorial and Class Dates!



If you're a regular Soapylove Daily Ditties visitor, you have read that I recently got a new Flip camcorder and am totally hooked! For my first real full-on movie, I have made a DIY Soap Party tutorial. And since this is a teaser for the Summer issue of Let's Get Soapy, if you leave a comment on this post or on the video at YouTube, you may be randomly chosen to win a free copy, available March 23!

Also, I have 2 soapmaking classes coming up! One is at the Nova Studio in Point Richmond, CA, on April 11. I'll be teaching how to use molds of all different kinds. Each student will be taking home lots of great molds and tools, and plenty of soaps you'll make right there! We had an awesome time when I taught the Bubbly Holidays and Sweet Treats classes in December, so don't miss this one! For more info, click here.


In July I will be at the Soapmaking Weekend Intensive in Bellingham, WA. I'll be teaching how to make Plaid Soaps and Soap Cookies, both of which will be in my new book coming out this fall. See the whole line up of teachers for this great weekend of bath and beauty bliss here. And if you've never been to Bellingham, you'll love this very charming and cool town! Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment