Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ta Da! Soapylove's New Book Announcement!

This morning I was super excited to see that my book is now officially available for pre-buy on Amazon! Check out "SoapyLove - Creative Projects and Techniques Using Melt and Pour Soap" from North Light Books. It has 128 lucious, full color pages of tutorials and tips, with chapters about cutwork, color, molds, and unusual materials. The book is nice and big - 8 1/2" x 11" so you'll be able to see the photos very clearly!

North Light has published books by many crafters I admire such as Claudine Hellmuth and Jennifer Perkins, and has created some really funky-cool books like AntiCraft and DomiKNITrix. So I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished version of my book, too (although I've seen some of the inside layouts and they're really great!).

So "SoapyLove" is available for pre-buy right now at a substantial savings - only $13.59. The regular price will be $19.99! It even has the tutorial for my most popular Soapsicle - the Neapolitan (see cover). So snap one up and get ready for some serious melt and pour excitement!!

16 comments:

Regina said...

Mine is already on order! Cover sight unseen even! Now that I've seen the cover, I just flat can't wait! ~R

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

oh very nice, I will have to get that one when my next pay day rolls around. I just made your UFO soaps this weekend they were a blast!

Tammy said...

YEAH!!!
Let the soapy LOVE Shine on!
That's awesome Debbie, How wonderfully exciting.

Stacey said...

Debbie, that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you. Do you know when it will be ready to ship? I will definitely order one.

Good Luck!

Stacey
stacey@TotalCityGirl.com

Brigette said...

The cover looks awesome. I can't wait. I will definitely be ordering one or more....LOL.

Anonymous said...

Soapy Congratulations! It looks fabulous.

Christine said...

I went, I saw, I love (even just the cover!), I bought. Looks like some great projects.

Ruth at The Nova Studio said...

Congrats! How exciting! It looks super.

Joan McCoy said...

The cover looks so good and I can't wait to see what's inside. Good for you Debbie!!

Unknown said...

My son and I can't wait to get it. Pay day isn't coming soon enough, lol.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just found your blog and enjoyed reading it.
I hope you will stop by and visit me. The May give away has started....and next week I will be blogging from Disney World.

Lori at The Nova Studio said...

congrats debbie! i've been a bit behind since changing over email providers... but i just am getting back in touch and am so excited for you! i just went to amazon and pre-ordered by book. can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I preordered and omg i can't wait!

Erin said...

Me too! I just preordered and I soooo can't wait to get it. The only down side to ALL your publications is that I can never seem to get out all my regular product AND try all your amazing ideas!!! :) Keep them coming!!

~Erin

Sunbasilgarden said...

Oh baby! Looks like I have a new read. Huge congrats to you Debbie!

The Lazy Lacquerist said...

I've got this on pre-order for ages... dying to get it... another 90 days I think my seller said. Too long! LOL