Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Get Ready to Be Inspired by Inspired Ideas!

Guess what? Mother's Day is on Sunday - and today is Wednesday! Do you know what you're doing for the Mom in your life yet? I don't. My Mom is really tough to shop for. But last night I discovered an incredible eZine called Inspired Ideas, and now I'm not sure what to pick!

Inspired Ideas is a great FREE eZine with 18 issues full of beautiful, feminine projects. Plus it's really fun to flip through the beautiful photos and collage-style page layouts. I'm torn between the photo decoupage votive candle holders and the cupcake flower arrangement. Tough call!

2 comments:

Cathe said...

That's a great idea! I might have to try that! Thanks for sharing!

Anne-Marie said...

Cupcake and flowers? It sounds wonderful! Thanks for the find.