Monday, June 8, 2009

Great New Soapylove Class Coming up at The Nova Studio!


The last time I was up at The Nova Studio, Lori and I were tossing around different class ideas. We thought of an advanced class, a Soap Lab style class, something artistic, and even an all-day bootcamp style class. Well, luckily we were able to combine all of those ideas into one, and it's going to be happening on August 8!

Come to "Artistic Melt and Pour Techniques: Engraving, Painting, and Transfering." It is a 6 hour class that will run the gammot from basic m&p techniques to much more complicated concepts. The coveted design transfer method will be shown (which also appears in my book coming out in August/September), engraving, painting, and embedding. Each student will make at least 2 of each project, and I will be sharing loads of tips and advice on using glycerin soap.

I'm so excited to go back up to Lori's gorgeous studio. I had such an amazing trip last time. If you'd like to see more about it, please check out my video. It's a great reason to plan a weekend vacation to the Bay Area!

For all the details and even more descriptions of the projects, click here, where you can also register online. See you in August!

5 comments:

Lori Stoia said...

Looks like fun!

Anne-Marie said...

Looks awesome. I wish I could come =(

Melissa CupcakeCrusher Flick said...

This looks AMAZING! Melissa

Anonymous said...

I'm envious of all those who can attend! I know it'd be an amazing experience.

Cibaria Soap Oils said...

Definitely looks like fun. :)