Sunday, July 5, 2009

Soapylove Sample Boxes - SOLD


Thank you to those that snapped up the sample boxes! Please come back and comment when you get your boxes to let me know how you like them! :)

As many of you know, I have a book coming out this fall. For the photo shoots I created lots and lots of soaps. Now the book is done (probably being printed now) and I got all of those soaps back. There are way too many for me to use!

So we have put together 3 flat rate boxes of random assortments. Each box weighs at least 7 pounds! Now, they are not perfect specimens. They've been handled for photos and not wrapped well, but they're still really neat and very usable. My husband packed the boxes so I have no idea what styles are in each box. You get what you get. But...

Each box, which weighs at least 7 lbs is only $10 plus shipping ($10 in the US, $25 Canada, $40 international). I have 3 of them, so email me if you would like one!

No comments: