Friday, July 10, 2009

The Things That Glycerin Soap Can Do - Amazing!

As I browsed the world wide web today I found some of the most awesome glycerin soaps! Check out these great soapy creations from Dirty Ass Soaps, where their "claim to fame is taking what would be a boring bar of soap and turning it into a frickin' masterpiece." I love that attitude - and they're not joking. Check them out for yourself!

They are really taking soap to a whole new level. I hate to sound cliche, but can you argue the amazing creativity? Love it! Go to their shop and get some masterpieces for yourself. Now! :)

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Amazing, stupendous, creative and oh so clever. That's soap art.

Tammy said...

I love their bubble tea soap!
i just had my first bubble tea a few weeks ago and I love it!
I've checked in on Dirty Ass Soaps alot, such creativity!

Ruth at The Nova Studio said...

Those and the others on their shop site are great! It's like the whole world can be soap. Love it!

Sunbasilgarden said...

They are amazing!!! Everytime I check out her shop I marvel and grin ear to ear.