Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Soap Is Looking At Me!


For all of those who really liked the soap eyeballs I posted a couple of weeks ago, I have good news! The mold is now available at Bramble Berry! That is very lucky for you since I found mine in an obscure Japanese market.

I think that the Soap Queen will be posting a tutorial for how to use them, but here are a couple of ways I have used these molds - layered for the soap eyeballs, and solid for fun loaf embeds.

Head on over and grab one - you'll need it for 2 of the projects in my new book, which is now shipping from Amazon!! Yippee!

9 comments:

Brigette said...

Very exciting. Will definitely get my order in. I also just got notice that my book was shipped today from Amazon! Can't to get it.

Unknown said...

This is one of the items I bought from BrambleBerry yesterday. I was ALMOST ready to buy the mold just so I could make the eyes, but then I got your book in and that made up my mind for me! Can't wait to play with it! ^_^

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

those eyes were great! I am heading over to check out that mold :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Those look like cow eyes that one uses for biology lab dissection! I'm running a lab this year for 3 homeschooled kids and I'm seriously considering sneaking one of these in to mess with their minds! ;D

SingingWolf said...

Got an email saying my copy of the book is on it's way! *cheers*

Have to wait a smidgen (and another pay check or two) for the mold though. Really looking forward to trying those eyeballs!

Anne-Marie said...

Debbie, You totally are so creative. I love how you've found ways to use the 'obscure Japanese mold' and am looking forward to seeing even more ways that I can use mine. =)

France said...

Congratulations, my book is also on its way to me! Can't wait to see it (might take a wee bit longer to reach Australia!)

The eyes are amazing, dh thought so too!

Anonymous said...

yippeee is right!! i am so glad i am suppost to have mine monday according to tracking, and i will read the whole thing the day i get it! lol

Unknown said...

I made some of these last weekend, they are so adorable I had to add them to my shop! ^_^