Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Soapylove Feature on Indie Business Radio Coming Up!

August 31 is next Monday, and I'll be on Indie Business Radio with Donna Maria Coles Johnson! To see a little about her past guest and also what we'll be chatting about on Monday, check out this video Donna Maria just posted:






This short video shares an overview of this week's show and announced next week's guest, Indie Beauty's own Debbie Chialtas of Soapylove!

For full details on the link, time, etc, please click here. I hope you tune in! Thanks!

1 comment:

Donna Maria @ Indie Business said...

Hi Debbie!

I cannot wait to have you on my show girl! You will rock the house with your enthusiasm, friendliness and all the entrepreneurial tips I'm going to pump you for. LOL!

Can't wait to have you and bask in your accomplishments with you. I love all of what you are doing and I consider it an honor to have you as my guest.