Friday, July 16, 2010

Introducing Mini Marshmallow Soaps, new from Soapylove!

After weeks of testing and experimenting I am thrilled to roll out my brand new Mini Marshmallow Soaps.  My 5 year old son said, "You get to play while you wash your hands!"  He loves them (and so do my cousins, my friends, and my mom)! 

Each little block (about 1" cube) is light and airy just like a real marshmallow, and lasts 1 or 2 washes.  They look adorable displayed in a cup or on a plate and will make your bathroom smell delish! You get a box full of them - 36 in this case.  They'll last you quite a while!

Like my Soapy Pops, these are SLS and phthalate free.  Check out the entire listing in my Etsy shop.  I only have 2 boxes of the Bubble Gum scent available, but keep your eyes open for more varieties coming soon!

3 comments:

Erin Pikor said...

Those came out so cute and I love how you packaged them!

Anne-Marie said...

Adorable - adorable - adorable. So cute!

Anonymous said...

too, too cute!