Monday, October 13, 2008

They Forgot To Move The Bodies!!

Do you remember that line from Poltergeist? Where they're in the pool and all the coffins start bobbing up, spilling out their grizzly contents? Awesome!

Well, if you like that you'll like this creepy soap, too. It has a white soap skeleton hidden inside a muddy brown soap bar, just waiting to emerge as you wash, wash, wash. This is my newest soap tutorial just posted on The Soap Queen Blog. There's even a funny way to display this soap until you're ready to start using it. Definitely check it out!

3 comments:

Pajama Mama said...

EWWWWWW!!!

But fun!

Rachel K. Lincoln said...

OMG this is soooo cool!!
I love your creativity!

Anonymous said...

I am banging my head on the desk, I should have sent you paints ages ago! Leave it to you to be SO insanely creative with them! Soapylove recently sent me some glow in the dark soap chips and sometime tonight I'm going to get the spooky pictures up! Thank you Soapy -- we really need to hook up for another whacked out class!

MWAH!