Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Winter "Let's Get Soapy" is Coming Together!

I am feverishly working on the new tutorials and articles for the Winter issue of Let's Get Soapy! I'm finding lots of inspiration from white Christmas trees and colorful ornaments this year. The focus is on holiday gift giving and using sparkle and shine in your designs!

This issue will launch on November 1, and you'll find these great projects and articles inside:
  • Polka Dot Party Soaps (on cover)
  • Shimmery Snowflake Bars
  • Candy Cane Loaf Soaps
  • Feature article about soap glitters
  • Easy ways to expand your soap design into a gift basket
  • and a product review of TKB's Pop Micas!
As usual I will be offering an early bird special for the first week, so make sure you are signed up for the Soapyclub to get an email notification when it's ready!

Happy soaping!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!! I am excited!! I have tried the tkb pop colors, and I like them, wish it didn't take so much to get the color i wanted! LOL

Unknown said...

Soo excited. Just love learning new tips from you.

Luster Canyon said...

Looking forward to it!!

Elea @ Nostalgia Organics said...

You're such an inspiring, talented little lady! Your blog is just overflowing with creativness. Heaven!

Erin said...

I'm sorry to complain, because I really LOVE all your stuff - I have all the ezines & the book & all ... but I downloaded this ezine today and I don't see a candy cane loaf soap ... which is what I was looking forward to the most! Anyway, even with that said, its another terrific issue! Thank you!

~Erin

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, Erin! You're right!

I changed my mind about that project because I didn't feel that it had enough newness. The Hot Chocolate Soap became its replacement which has many more new techniques.

I would be happy to refund your purchase price, though!

Rose Carbajal said...

Debbie!

Now that I got my copy and re-read like 10 times today I went ahead and got the sphere mold and the checkered mold...
Just a surge of inspiration and motivation

Thnx :)